The way to beat a negative situation is to maintain a positive attitude. It is not easy and requires discipline on your part, but you can do it.. At first you may not succeed every time so consider it a training program. Eventually you will learn to control your reactions out of habit.
Rule 1 – Control Your Response
The golden rule of staying positive in a negative situation is to control your response. Take a deep breath, count to 10, do whatever it takes to remove yourself from the negativity. Wait until you have calmed down and thought clearly about your response.
Rule 2 – Learn From Negative Situations
Look at a negative situation or event as an opportunity to learn and grow personally. Albert Einstein said “In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.” Don’t channel your energy into a negative reaction, but into something positive that will make the situation better, not worse.
Rule 3 – If You Make a Mistake, Admit it
We are human so we all make mistakes from time to time. When you do you need to step up and admit it. One thing I told my boss a long time ago was that if I ever made a mistake he would hear it from me first. If you make a mistake that leads to a negative situation, admit to it, learn from it and move on.
Rule 4 – Maintain a Positive View
Don’t allow your opinion of someone to become jaded by a negative situation. Keep a positive view about a person or a situation and don’t jump to conclusions. Be proactive in dealing with adverse circumstances, not reactive. If the negativity is true see rule # 3. If not then affirm what you already know about yourself and your work.
Rule 5 – Accentuate The Positive.
• Emphasize you positive attitude by your actions and in your words.
• Eliminate any negative thoughts generated from a negative situation. Nothing good is gained from a negative reaction.
• Affirm the positive truths you know to be true about yourself and your work.
• Don’t flip-flop between positive and negative. When negativity comes to you remove yourself from the situation, flip to the positive side and stay there.

Be positive and look for the job which suit you interest which help you handle the situation more easily. These are the web sites which helped you to find job – www.naukri.com, www.careeerjet.co.in, http://jobs.trovit.co.in etc. Among these trovit.co.in site is best as it provide you relevant jobs information from different sites in one site.

Regards

Asha

get more details:itmanagers.com