Thread: Is it possible to have two soul mates in a lifetime?

Red face Is it possible to have two soul mates in a lifetime?

I have been thinking about this question for some time now, and i have gathered allot of responses, but I would love to know more about what people consider a soul mate and if it really exist.
    Any comments?

well, a soul mate is just the right person for your own heart! Trust me, you can feel it when that person comes along.. no matter how complicated things are, and no matter how you doubt yourself, there is always gonna be that sweet butterflies feeling when you meet your soul mate.. and sometime, you will find that person when you least expect him/her!
    http://eshtar2828.blogspot.com/

I don't believe in that. however,I encountered a lot of people that were already married and they are in love with other aside from their other half..But is it really true that if you find your last love you will actually forget your first love???

Yes, I have seen many people have more than one soulmate. Let's say a man loves someone and marry her but sudden death of that woman takes her away from her man then what the man will do. Will he marry once more? If yes which is true 90%+ cases then this is an example of person have two soul mates.

yes............

yes.......