Thread: Hi all :)

Hi all :)

Hi everyone! I'm new here but I've been blogging since April 2005. I write about everything from kids, parenting, relationships and self-employment to things that crop up in everyday life (and most of THOSE are things that tick me off to the point that I can't contain my opinions ). More than anything, I do try to write with humor... I make more friends that way Looking forward to meeting people and seeing what the forum has to offer!

Where's your site?

-----------

[URL="http://pablopabla.blogspot.com"]PabloPabla's Whatever[/URL]

SmutWriter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoughts2Page View Post
    More than anything, I do try to write with humor... I make more friends that way Looking forward to meeting people and seeing what the forum has to offer!
    What's that saying? Something about catching more flies with honey. Although why you'd want a bunch of flies buzzing around you...Just kidding. It sounds like a very interesting blog. Would love it if you posted a link so we can visit.

Quote Originally Posted by SmutWriter View Post
    What's that saying? Something about catching more flies with honey. Although why you'd want a bunch of flies buzzing around you...Just kidding. It sounds like a very interesting blog. Would love it if you posted a link so we can visit.
    :::: swatting frantically :::: You know, they really ARE kind of annoying!

Thanks for the greetings! I wasn't sure if I had to be around the forum awhile before posting the URL to my blog but I'm happy to give it a go... thoughts2page.blogspot.com is where you'll find me. Lots of things in the archives... let's see -- we'll call it "eclectic" for the time being! Please do visit anytime!

I see there's a feedback forum here, as well, so perhaps I'll give that a go. (Here's hoping people offer constructive criticism? )