Thread: Hey,

Smile Hey,

Hi,

I just started a new blog 3 ~ 4 days ago, and I'm going to try to update with quality posts twice a day.

Hope I get to know you all.

Quote Originally Posted by Maurits View Post
    Hi,

I just started a new blog 3 ~ 4 days ago, and I'm going to try to update with quality posts twice a day.

Hope I get to know you all.

Wow! Good luck with that I don't think I have enough original thought to come up with that much quality that often! LOL More power to ya!

SmutWriter Guest
    I suppose it depends on what you are blogging on. Some subjects seem to provide an endless amount of inspiration and others not so much. I mostly blog about philosophy which requires a certain amount of research so to fill in the gaps I'll post funny videos and such.

If you find yourself struggling you're more than welcome to come by [URL="http://bloggertowne.com"]Bloggertowne[/URL] for memes and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by SmutWriter View Post
    I suppose it depends on what you are blogging on. Some subjects seem to provide an endless amount of inspiration and others not so much.....
    Absolutely! My readers have come to expect a dose of humor in the majority of my entries (although they'll accept sarcasm in a pinch!) ... and there are days when I feel decidedly "un-funny."

But, then, I wait a minute or three and my husband usually provides the fodder

It depends, it's still hard to write quality blogs, but I get inspiration while I go along. Most of the time, when I finish the post, I delete everything I've written and then I start over, knowing what to post about.

I think it's worked so far, reason for that is probably too that I blog about virtually anything that's remotely interesting to me in some way.

See for yourself: mauritskappers.com