Thread: Yengus.com

Yengus.com

Hello,

I've been stalking this forum for quite some time now to get good information about how to market my blog. I'm wondering if anyone knew about Yengus.com. It's a blog directory, but it seems more interactive and just plain visually attractive.

I've joined it and though it has limited members, I'd recommend you all to submit your blog here. That way we have one more place for all of us bloggers to gather and execute our plan of taking over the world! (or at least live on it without having to worry about the corporate life)

Echojaybird

Talking Just a typical dad

Hey all,
    Sort of new to this blogging buisness
    but ive got off to a bit off a good start (or so ive been told between 100-200 views a day) im eager to carry on how i have started and so im trying to get my blog out there!
    As i have to wait another few posts till i can put my link up to find me just go to google and search just a typical dad and i think im the top one.
    Anyway i try to use my blogroll for my usual readers and commentors so show your face and throw a comment my way and you could end up on there yourself!
    Laters!
    Jon
    http://justatypicaldad.wordpress.com