Thread: Problem W/Best Friend being good friends with girl I like. (Long Post)

Hybrid View

Today was a misurable day. In my last hour the seats were moved around. Lucky for me, Katie was sitting next to me in our new seats. I couldn't stay still all hour lol, then she said to Xavier 'I wanna come sit by you, luke would you change seats from me'.. Well I can see why, but.. that just stuck me in the head I guess because that would have allowed me the chance to get to know her better and become more of a person around her.

This thursday, she is coming to my band practice for the first time. (Xavier is our lead guitar player), but they are coming over to my house (Where we have practice).. Any suggestions on giving her hints or anything? I have been dropping hints to Xavier left and right, but I don't think he's catching on. I'm trying to let Xavier know because he will be right there to tell katie, and that a way, Xavier knows how I feel, & i dont think he would quit on his current g/f and go with Katie just to make me hate him. Hmm

Should I

a. Write her another letter
    b. Tell Xavier
    c. Continue Dropping hints to ether Xavier or Katie and hope they figure it out eventually?
    d. My post was just too long and you don't wanna have to read it to reply to this post
    e. Your Suggestion