Thread: How do we check other peoples blogs?

How do we check other peoples blogs?

When there are no Live Links allowed are we supposed to do a cut and paste in another window? And then motivate to return to their post here and give them advice. Okay if it sounds like I am being sarcastic and/or negative I am only suggesting as a realist that folk may want to inquire with the powers to be on how they expect any success here. Does not take rocket science or statistical calculus to figure out by simply reviewing the amount of site requests to how many views to actual responses or answering their requests. The number is so negligible here -- does anyone else want again to explain the why of posting in this topic???

Bottomline is this for the staff of this site and I hope they may read it with an air and understanding that I am trying to make a point and help them. They have in effect, out of paranoia of Giving Away Link Love, they have in effect made this an unusable site for anyone with real intelligence. The numbers speak for themselves and the stats. I mean please review not my opinion but actual usage of the new posts and how all these posts are driven to a dead end within one to three replies with great consistency calling it the rule not exception. As the CEO of a company I would love to revamp this site so it is powerful and could really last and spread. But I leave you to your destiny and karmas.

I was alittle disappointed with that also, so far iv just been copying and pasting even though it gets kinda annoying after awhile.
    http://terratim.tk --Products of tim's unusual imagination