Thread: Fishing Blog

Fishing Blog

Please comment on my fishing blog:

www dot journalofamnangler dot com

Thank you.

MNAngler

The look and feel is a tad cluttered but overall easy on the eyes.
    The first thing my eyes were drawn to was the picture of the fish. From there, the title and then the categories bar to the right. There's a lot of bold titles all over the place, so you might want to consider toning them down a bit or at least making the title of the blog really catchy and exciting. Another helpful hint is to highlight some of the most important text in the blog entry so their eyes are attracted to it.

The content is on topic but not necessarily exciting. It has more of a "this blog is for me and my buddies" type of feel and not so much a "i'm trying to attract a large following" feel. It's hard to say, but you might need to put a little more time and effort into the blog entires. Ask yourself, if you're browsing through other fishing blogs, what makes you stay or leave? Hopefully you can repeat the good choices and stop making the bad ones.

On the bright side you're obviously passionate about what you write, so that's half the battle right there.
    http://www.AxiomWolf.com - A Spiritual Blog Answering All of Life's Questions.