Thread: My new blog....Need your review......

My new blog....Need your review......

Hi friends,

I am new as blogger.....Please review my blog and give your honest comment...

Thanks,
    Dipak

rajbharfriends.blogspot{dot} com

I sure do love quotes!

Your blog is very nice and visually appealing.

Though at the top you may want to considering changing the font color of this, "A crowd is not company, faces are but a gallery of pictures, and talk but a tinkling cymbal, where there is no love." It's very hard to read.

Happy Blogging.

Your blog is very nice,Keep it up.
    plz review on my blog seo-service-4-u.blogspot.com

Hai...
    I've seen your blog. Might be more interesting when added with some pictures...
    by the way, i like wise word. Very inspiring ..
    keep blogging

Aion Quest: The Threat From Chrubin of Elyos

The Threat From Kalu Bin is a Mission task when you at level(aion money) 3. You need to get the map of the task at Akariaos Village. You need to get NPC at mora martinez. And complete the task NPC in the mora Martinez as well. You will got 1000 exp reward for this task.

First you can see a film then he will teach you to kill six cherubins with small feet in Aion. After done you will kill cherubin with bigfoot to get 5 teech from the cherubin with bigfoot.

You need to find mercenaries after you have done things above. Choose one of Chain of boots scout, Scout gown shoes or boots scout then give it to mercenaries. By the way this task you can do with other task at level(aion powerleveling) 3 which dont have master.

Because the way for these tasks will have cherubin with bigfoot. You dont need to go the place told for there have many cherubin with bigfoot there.

[QUOTE=rajfriends;16116]Hi friends,

I am new as blogger.....Please review my blog and give your honest comment...

Thanks,
    Dipa

Hey sure Will review your blog today and will definitely give u honest comment.
    herbalayurvedaremedies.com

Just a typical dad

Hey all,
    Sort of new to this blogging buisness
    but ive got off to a bit off a good start (or so ive been told between 100-200 views a day) im eager to carry on how i have started and so im trying to get my blog out there!
    As i have to wait another few posts till i can put my link up to find me just go to google and search just a typical dad and i think im the top one.
    Anyway i try to use my blogroll for my usual readers and commentors so show your face and throw a comment my way and you could end up on there yourself!
    Laters!
    Jon
    http://justatypicaldad.wordpress.com

Hey
    google then search just a typical dad and youl find me
    Laters!
    Jon
    http://justatypicaldad.wordpress.com

very good post!i have leart a lot from it.Thanks