Thread: The death of Google Adsense:November 22 , 2005

The death of Google Adsense:November 22 , 2005

On November 22 , 2005 google adword added a new feature to existing and new adword a/c s ; that is separate bid for content network.
    Virtually it killed us. For example -before that you could earn upto 5$ for a single click for some keyword like 'mortgage loan, ; but after adding the new feature the advertisers bid upto $10 for search network but at most 50 cent for content network!

Imagine what is happening to low paying keywords!

I am not sure about you but my adsense income has gone down drastically. I was confused but recently i've read a free report on this topic [another webmaster forwarded it to me] where it shows that all websites are affected.

What do you think?
    P.S. The report can be downloaded at
    tinyurl.com/fu6f5
    But the creator of the report claims that he has cracked the obstacle and making as well as before-$50,000 a month! He'll let us know how to do it on 21 september ,2006 -ofcourse for free!

Quote Originally Posted by satyajit1 View Post
    On November 22 , 2005 google adword added a new feature to existing and new adword a/c s ; that is separate bid for content network.
    Virtually it killed us. For example -before that you could earn upto 5$ for a single click for some keyword like 'mortgage loan, ; but after adding the new feature the advertisers bid upto $10 for search network but at most 50 cent for content network!

Imagine what is happening to low paying keywords!

I am not sure about you but my adsense income has gone down drastically. I was confused but recently i've read a free report on this topic [another webmaster forwarded it to me] where it shows that all websites are affected.

What do you think?
    P.S. The report can be downloaded at
    tinyurl.com/fu6f5
    But the creator of the report claims that he has cracked the obstacle and making as well as before-$50,000 a month! He'll let us know how to do it on 21 september ,2006 -ofcourse for free!

Google has tightened its rules.

Google was getting lots of click fraud cases so it has tightened its rules.

Yeah... I think it's just a way of getting sensation. I don't think GA would die any soon

Quote Originally Posted by vinpanther View Post
    Google was getting lots of click fraud cases so it has tightened its rules.
    click fraud... huhu google can't escape from that problem