Thread: Review my blog please

Review my blog please

I've just started a blog based on my diaries from 10 years ago. Does anyone have any advice how I can best attract peoples attention to it, how to get people to find my blog site.

Here is some more info about my blog

thebarsteward blogspot com

Hello I'm now 28 years old and life has changed a lot in the last 10 years, a hell of a lot. I've been keeping an online diary since 2000, and it’s been pretty hidden away, but I've decided to add these to blogger. My diaries started in August 2000. I had plans to go to university, become a politician and with a lot of hard work, perhaps even become Prime Minister. However, things didn't exactly go to plan...thanks to my family A family which consists of a mother whose business use to involve beating the living daylights out of people and sticking their pet’s heads up where the sun doesn’t shine. A ratty face Father who's still in the business of running up debt and then running away. A rule dodging, carefree identical twin who is the exact opposite to me in every way; and a younger brother called Clint, whose sole purpose in life is to point out all of my faults and acts like he's God's gift to everything. And last but not least, my sister. In the year 2000 she was only 10 years old but I feared her more than anyone.

I love the way you write! Post more.

I left you a comment.

Interesting subject for a blog, would be nice to see how it develope