Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How do you start dating again?

How do you start dating again?

I am recently divorced after a 30 year marriage! (I'm not as old as I sound, I got married really young!) I didn't want the divorce but he did.

Now it has been 6 months and I might like to start dating again, but I am not sure how to go about it. I tried an online site for awhile but that just didn't work for me. It seemed a little pathetic if you know what I mean!

pray to god for the right man
    cpa program that pays 1.09$ per survey and 0.5% commision from what they made and gives free payooner master debit card copy the link and past in your browser http://tinyurl.com/2enzyvf

Red face A new begining..

It is always hard to start over again when it comes to dating. IT might sound funny coming from someone younger, but trust me, when I say i've been where you are..

First of all you have to know and be sure that you can trust someone else again. If you can trust (but not be gullable) then you can definitely begin to date.

After ending a long relationship, many women at times think twice about dating because of fear, but to be honest, there is really nothing to fear about going out by yourself or with some friends and just having a good time. And just so you know, its a little secret from others that if you go to the right places, you can actually find men who are just as afraid of dating as you are, who are in the exact same place except that they are men.

So dont be afraid, everyone has been there, and everyone has had their doubts. Hope this helps!

Go out with your friends. Movies? Park? Parties? If you go alone..ehhh you wont have that much luck but idk it depends on you.

So just go out. You cant sit at home all day. Hit on somebody where you work, or try internet dating, I guess.

It is not easy to start over again..But I may say why not try to mingle with friends first,have a social life and wait until someone comes along ..I know your maybe a factor but I think it takes time...
    Lutz105

Hi

it's never easy to start over when the scars are there try and hang out with your friends and take one day at a time, will take time for the scars to heal only then will you be able to trust someone else, it requires a lot of time and patience.
    Calvin
    web design,web development, cms websites, Joomla Development, cms based websites, website design and development

Smile

Join a local dating of friendship club.. or try social networking sites like facebook, myspace or orkut which is popular at your place.... and find local mate...

Hi, I think that 6 months just might not be enough time after 30 years of marriage. Do not rush it. Sure go out and have some fun, but we need time to heal before we start getting into new relationships. I heard that it actually takes half the time you were in a relationship to get over a relationship. 30 years is a long time and if that rule were true it would take 15 years to get over, but do not worry it should not take that long.. In order to date again, you must be truly ready on the inside. This is a good time to learn about yourself and spend some time with yourself. It will get better! I wrote an article about emotions after a breakup!
    jennshealthstore.hubpages.com/hub/We-just-broke-up-How-am-I-suppose-to-feel

Grab a friend and head out ... My rejection proof style is I will catch a guys eye and smile then look away ...it shows a guy that you are nice and relieves their fear of rejection.

I am not paper bag ugly but no beauty and when I am single I have no shortage on dates.

It might be difficult to get a partner at your age but its not possible. Try to have more patience and be more selective.