Hi guys my name is Fatih, i am from Turkey and i am a blogger too but a little bit newbie. I have been blogging about "online money" "making money online" "online marketing" "internet marketing" "affiliate marketing" and so on.. I am thinking that i ve been doing a great job with that blog but when it comes to providing traffic, i must confess that i suck. So i had a lot of searches about how to get the traffic that i need and i realized that search engines are the biggest factor in generating the majority of web traffic and all else is less important for me ( however they are good source of traffic in some cases, too). So i have decided to optimize my blog for search engines and i have met two main factors in optimizing it as on-page and off-page optimization.Off-page optimization is simple when you are ready to pay money for some quality backlinks ok i got it.

When it comes to the on-page optimization i need your valuable ideas, recommendations and assistances.

Please take a quick look at ht tp://ww w.imoneytize. com/ and write your ideas about anything on the blog such as html errors, meta tag recommendations, content, widgets shortly everything in order to rank it high.

Thanks a lot.