Thread: help..advice..please..

help..advice..please..

Hey there all...i really need help im soo confused with this girl..

okay so here's what's going on...recently i have started liking this girl i new..before we didn't really talk just we knew eachother..but after we started talking about stuff we really became good friends...and i started to like her...it kinda suprised me...but yea she went to canada and i didnt see her for awhile...and when she came back it felt like we were getting closer...i started telling friends that i liked her..and of course word got out and she found out i liked her...i don't know really she said she didnt like me that way...so we stayed friends..good one's at that..anyway we went to a christian retreat..and things just got closer i thought we usually went on private walks just to talk..to get away from a group and just normally talk...she said that she could tell me anything and that's how much she tursted her...well the thing is my friend likes this girl also but he never talks to her...so everyone thinks he has no chance..but after the retreat..when we got home...i don't know what happened...we are still GREAT friends and all but i never see her anymore..i still like her ALOT it's almost as if it's love...but i don't know for sure..the thing is she wont go out with me...and i talked to my friends about it and all of them think she likes me but she is afraid that if we go out then brake up it will ruin our relationship with eachother that's why she's holding back...my friends said they will talk to her..so i waited..i waited a long time and then i decided that she knows best and that if she wanted to be friends then it's the best for us so i tried to get over her...thing is it's summer and i moved to a new place and i don't know anyone..so i have a lot of free time..and all that free time gets you thinking you know..and all i could ever think of what that girl...she kept poping up in my mind and everytime i try to get her out..she just pops right back in there...it's driving me Crazy thinking about her...cuz when i think about her..i can see her...her face...and when i see her it just makes me smile.....But...the thought of us only being friends...just makes me one more bit sad...Im so confused and mixed up..im Trying to get her out of my mind...but i just can't help it...it's hard to say you don't like someone when you heart say's you love that someone..I really want to get her out of my mind and get over her so that i wont be in so much pain everytime i think about her and see her..i just want to be happy around her..but i always think that we'll never be...but another part of me says that i need to be with her cuz being with her makes me happy...i made a list on why i like her so much....and a Whole lot of reasons were on that paper...to me she's perfect..nothing is wrong with her and if i could be with her I would feel like im the luckiest guy in the world..but EVERYtime i keep saying to myself were only gunna be friends....all i can say is im Afraid of rejection i dont know what she will say if i ask her out...people says she likes me but i dont know if it is true...if it is thought it Would be coolest thing in the world...But im still confused i guess the real advice is should keep trying to get over her and be friends....or should i keep trying to get with her..?? cuz im confused in what to do.....

Do something else, rather than just idle your time away.

I quoth,

"A bell is not a bell
    until someone rings it,
    a song is not a song
    until someone sings it.

Love wasn't put
    in the heart to stay,
    for love isn't love
    'til you give it away.

- Chanh Kha"

(: time'll pass. Don't worry about that. Just let things be natural. Sure, stay as friends, but if she's not willing, then she's not for you (:

mhmm.. yeah. ^^ Just find something else. A healthy hobby like, say, a sport.

you all look "trés" cute to me!!!
    i do feel like a tyranosor....

Your ppor thing. Your are projecting, because you don't know anyone in your new town. You need to go out and meet new people. Date around. You might realize that you don't like her as much as you think or that you really do have feelings for her. If it's the latter, then you really need to sit down and have a talk with this girl. Be direct about your feelings. However, I suspect that she isnt' going to run into your arms. This is not a romantic comedy. Why is she so open with your friends but not with you? Doesn't she know that what she says to them will come back to you? If so, then it sounds like she is playing games. I wouldn't be confessing my feelings to the friends of someone I like, especially if I knew it was going to get back to him. I don't know. Try to move on or talk to the girl. Stop driving yourself crazy. Good luck.

Just express it!

As long as she is aware (by you telling her yourself, not through your friends) of your true feelings for her, you have done all you can for now. You can't force her to feel about you as you do about her. Sometimes it just happens that one person in a relationship wants more than the other can or is willing to give. Go out and meet new people in your new area- make some new friends and see what happens. If this girl is not the one for you, go find the one that is.

Wink

Maybe articles on my website could help you, please check at [url]www.womendiary.net[/url] and find it helpfull for you

I reccomend seeing other people, even if you don't really want to, that way you will know if your feelings are real. If you still can't get over her, then go for it! Carpe Diem! He who dares, WINS!