Thread: Comment and Constructive Critisisms needed for my personal blog :)

Talking Comment and Constructive Critisisms needed for my personal blog :)

Hi everyone,

I am hoping for some comments and critisisms of my personal blog - Its nothing fancy as I like simplicity.

rinaz.blogspot.com

But what do you think of it and what needs to be improved about it?

Thank you in advance

Quote Originally Posted by rinaz View Post
    Hi everyone,

I am hoping for some comments and critisisms of my personal blog - Its nothing fancy as I like simplicity.

rinaz.blogspot.com

But what do you think of it and what needs to be improved about it?

Thank you in advance
    very nice layout, very nice photos, plain, but nice. Will read it later (after pizza) and dig into it a bit

SmutWriter Guest
    Wow what nice blog. I love the simplicity of it and the cute graphics. You are a very talented photographer as well. The only thing I would suggest is maybe a line or something underneath the header so that is seperates the header more from the rest of the content. Other than that, it looks great.

Thank you Nafcom and Smutwriter for your views I'll try to figure out how to edit the header line

Quote Originally Posted by rinaz View Post
    Thank you Nafcom and Smutwriter for your views I'll try to figure out how to edit the header line
    you are welcome!

Having been to your blog before, I must say that I'm still impressed with the template. I think I asked you this on another forum, but did you design that?

Hi Rose

The template was actually the default blogger template called 'minima'. The new blogger beta makes it easy for me to change the colours and the side topics.

I added a simple css code to create a fixed background. And yes, the cartoons were drawn by me in macromedia flash. They represent me and my dearest :P

w3schools.com/css/css_background.asp

Hope this answers