Thread: Ads vs. Affiliates

Ads vs. Affiliates

I'm pretty new to this whole blog thing. Which do you think is better for making money ads or affiliates selling? Could I do both? what do you all think?

Depends on topic of your blog.

Depends on topic of your blog!

Better you use both, with ads it easy but you will earn less, in affiliate marketing there is more earning potential, but you have to learn more tricks other than right placement of ad. I am using affiliate marketing since long and getting good results through it.
    [URL="http://www.findnewsms.com/bestwpthemes.php"]Download 2000 wordpress themes[/URL]

Talking

i think better use both.. if u use both it not will decrease ur earnings...

Formulae
    Affiliates + Adsense = $$$$

But what's the best affiliates we can use? And are affiliates allowed with beta blogger, even though the service is free?

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by maxracer View Post
    But what's the best affiliates we can use? And are affiliates allowed with beta blogger, even though the service is free?
    I thin affiliates are allowed with blogger but not with wordpress... my frenz use wordpress and he place so many affiliate... after a few weeks his account had suspend ...

Hi all
    You can use both of them but not always, you might lose money if you put ads in some pages, some pages need only affilite links
    peace