Thread: Your Opinions Would be Appreciated

Your Opinions Would be Appreciated

Hello,

I have just started up my weblog – Thoughts from the Sidelines – and, as I am rather new to all of this, I would greatly appreciate any feedback you could give concerning the site and the content.

I have tried to make the site look “clean” and I am being very picky about the content I put on there. Am I barking up the wrong tree?

I very much look forward to any feedback but as i am not allowed to post a URL here I will have to wait until I have made enough posts.

Hello atingle!

You've an interesting blog there! I like the clean layout which is pleasing to the eyes and the contents are straight to the point!

Keep it up and come back here often!

---------

[URL="http://pablopabla.blogspot.com"]PabloPabla's Whatever[/URL] - Do you want a snake?

Quote Originally Posted by atingle View Post
    Hello,

I have just started up my weblog – Thoughts from the Sidelines – and, as I am rather new to all of this, I would greatly appreciate any feedback you could give concerning the site and the content.

I have tried to make the site look “clean” and I am being very picky about the content I put on there. Am I barking up the wrong tree?

I very much look forward to any feedback but as i am not allowed to post a URL here I will have to wait until I have made enough posts.

Post your url like this

myurl.com

and you can send me an email with the link to the post where you want me to transform your url to a real url!