Thread: Hitch , anyone?

Hitch , anyone?

Will smith latest movie "hitch". anyone watched it yet?
    I heard it is a really funny show. Probably going to catch it this weekend.

I saw it, and it is really funny. For once they didn't spoil everything by showing all the funny parts in the trailer. I was little worried, because I didn't know if Will Smith could really do romantic comedy, but there's nothing to worry about. That Kevin James guy is so funny! I don't watch is show, but I can't just imagine how good it probably is. I definitely recommed the movie.

I just rented it on DVD, and I think it's amusing, if nothing all that revolutionary. I agree, Kevin James was pretty funny, I think he even stole most of the scenes featuring him and Will Smith. Eva Mendes isn't my favorite, though, I think a different actress might have done more with that role.

I own it and it's an excellent movie. Really funny!

Its not arrived in Spain yet, but im going to the UK next week may i will see it there.
    John

hitch this!

will smith rocks!

I can't take Will Smith seriously after "Fresh Prince". That was such a corny show that got so pathetic and annoying towards the end of making it that Will Smith will forever irritate me in any movie he does. Hitch was good.