ValueRays offers computer accessories that can be used to solve the problem of cold hands in the winter time, or cold hands due to any of these conditions: poor circulation, diabetes, Raynaud's and carpal tunnel. The USB infrared heat produced from these computer accessories relieve the cold and help improve circulation to the affected areas. Studies show about 20-30 minutes of infrared heat therapy daily produce positive results.

ValueRays offers some great items like the Heated Computer Mouse-ValueRaysŪ Warm Mouse, Heated Mouse Pad, Heated Keyboard Pad & Mouse Hand WarmerŪ which are cost-effective energy-efficient infrared heat USB hand warmers for cold hands when using the computer.

I am almost always cold in my office as the office is kept air conditioned ALL YEAR LONG, and I am always freezing. I will drink hot tea, hot chocolate and hot cider all year long just to keep my hands warm while I work.

But now that I have the ValueRays Warm Mouse I don't have to drink hot beverages all year long. The mouse is great. It plugs into the USB drive of your computer and works like a regular mouse with a scrolling button, but what I like even more is it as an on/off button for the heat. If it's a warm day in the office, which is rare, I can keep it off, but when my hands get cold I can turn on the mouse and it's warm within a minute and keeps my hand warm for as long as I want. You may be wondering what about the other hand? Well Value Rays has another product called the Heated Keyboard pad, which is a pad where you can rest your wrists while you type and this would keep both hands and wrists warm. I'd love to try this product some day as well. I think it's a great invention!

This would be a great gift for those people in your life who have cold hands, or work in drafty offices and could use the extra heat.

I think that a lot of people could benefit from the ValueRay Computer Accessories, and I think you should give it some serious consideration if you suffer from cold hands. It's a fantastic product!