Thread: falling apart?

Unhappy falling apart?

My girlfriend just got back from a trip, she was gone for over a month and she will be coming home in a few days. Ive talked to her on the phone, and Im very scared it could be the end but I dont know why...I've had this knot in my stomach since we talked and I dont know what to do. I love her with all my heart, and if I lose her it will devastate me beyond belief, I just wanna find some explanation for this feeling that its falling apart around me, without either of us causing it or there really being any reason at all. Please help!

Wink

Well First Keep your head up But you allso have to be prepaird for the worst> Im not sure how old you are , but if you guys are young its harder for some people to hold a long distance Love together! I Hope ervry thing Works out the way its suposed to!~ REMEBER EVERY THING HAPPENS FOR A REASON!!!!

its all okay

Well she got home and we talked it out and things ended up working out fine. We are still together and are more in love then we ever were before. Thanks for your reply!

I’m glad that things worked out for the best. Relationships take a lot of work and remember that communication is the key.