Thread: New Blog focusing on quality content

New Blog focusing on quality content

Hello everyone!

This is my first post on bloggerhub, and I am happy to be here.

A litttle about me..

My name is Jay Abstract and I am new to the blogging community. From a young age I've always found myself to be an observer of human behavior and actions, and to have a unique outlook and different perception of everyday events than most. I started writing poems & songs and graduated eventually to screenplays. And while I loved (and still do) creating alternate realities where I am in complete control of every action and event, I always had an underllying need to speak my mind on the subject on everyday life.

I feel like everyday I come across numerous happenings that I want to comment on, but there is no outlet to do so... Until now!

This leads me to blogging. A new hobby, but something I'm quickly growing a passion for. I plan to update my page daily and grow my site by creating quality content that is not only interesting and thought-provoking on the first read, but will also keep users coming back for more.

I would strongly appreciate it if you would be so kind to give me feedback on my new blog, entitled: Abstract Thoughts. Any type of feedback, be it on content, layout, or ideas is welcomed, as well as constructive criticism.

My blog is:

jayabstract.blogspot.com

And I look forward to getting to know all of you!

Hey jay,

Welcome to bloggerhub.
    Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Thank you! I am excited to be here!