Thread: Please Help!

Post Please Help!

I have a little bit of a long story, but I really need some help!

My name is billy and I'm 17. I need advice on what to do about this girl I like. I met this girl ashley over the summer and I really liked her. We started to hang out but then she told me she wasn't looking for a relationship because her boyfriend of over a year had just broke up with her. I told her that it was fine so we still hung out. Eventually, she told me that she changed her mind because she really liked me. So for the rest of the summer we kept hanging out and were basically together, but we never made it "official". Then school started and after the second week, she told me out of nowhere that she didn't want to hang out anymore or be anything more than friends. I'm not exactly sure why she changed her mind, but I think it's because she still likes her ex-boyfriend. Especially because I know they're still friends and she sees him every day in school. And also, a couple of weeks after she changed her mind, my friend said that he saw ashley at a party and she was hanging out with her ex-boyfriend for most of it. He said that nothing happened between them but that she clearly still liked him, even though he clearly didn't like her as more than a friend. The problem is that I still really like her. And I've tried being friendly and talking to her since she said she would still want to be friends, but it's pretty clear that she doesn't really want to stay friends. Can anybody give me some advice on how I could get her to like me again? Or do you think it's time for me to give up? I still really like her but I have no idea what to do about it. Please help!

Hello,

welcome to bloggerhub.

Look like this girl 'used' you all along after she claim she had break up with her boyfriend..

I would say she isn't worth your time..she doesn't appreciate what you have done for her..

Sorry, but how do u start a new topic?

Sorry, but how do u start a new topic?