Thread: How to Improve the traffic Popularity of Blog?

How to Improve the traffic Popularity of Blog?

How to improve the traffic popularity of Blog,and raise the spell ,which is the key to write the blog,especially to those commercial website,which is more imporant,a lot of webmarster is depressed to solve the problem.If someone have better advice,please imform me of it ,thank you very much!
    nowsupplier ---- No.1 Discount Cell Phones Shopping Mall from china!

Increasing traffic involves advertisment too, you can do it for free if you're willing to put in the time and energy. I am a frequent poster on a forum based on the niche I blog about, I make multiple posts each day but never saying "Visit My Site"...instead I just help answer questions to the best of my knowledge and have my blog link in my signature. It's probably not the greatest traffic grabber, but it brings me steady traffic daily. Any way to get your blog out to people looking for information will help.

Create tons of backlinks by submitting to blog directories, blogs commenting, social bookmarking, forum signatures, etc.

I have to agree with the above. I don't have many followers on my blog but I do try to post comments on those blogs that I do like and any forums I'm a member of, I try to have my blog in the sig.