Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Generating new traffic?

Hey - Try something new that isn't cheating!

Hi! - my name is K.T

I have created a website to help bloggers promote their blogs.

If you haven't yet heard of [url]www.PicoPoster.com[/url] this is what all the commotion is all about...

PicoPoster is a FREE blog advertising site for people that want to draw more attention to their blogs.

The idea is simple: you create your own unique icon for a hyperlink to your blog and send it to us. Other people will see your link, become curious, click it, and become hooked on your blog. See [url]www.picoposter.com/bloggers.php[/url] for details.

PicoPoster is the first bloggers' web site where the majority of the visuals of the home page are created by the community of bloggers that we host links for.

Secondly, we are counting the number of clicks made on blog links on our site. We want to find out how quickly we can get 50 million mouse clicks on your blog links.

We're only counting the clicks on the pages that take people to your blogs on external sites. - That's 50,000,000 hits to your blogs. Note: We are not tracking anyone that visits this site or uses our links (we don't even use cookies). We're just plain curious to see how quickly we can rack up 50 million mouse clicks.

Periodically we will publish lists of the most popular blogs that people have found via our site. Yours could be in the top 10!

Getting PicoPoster to host your link is really easy:
    Visit our web site at [url]www.picoposter.com[/url] , click on 'bloggers' in the menu and follow the instructions.

So get more traffic to your blog right now for FREE! - visit [url]www.picoposter.com[/url] today!

Thanks

K.T.

good stuff, i am going to check some of these sites out

---
    [URL=http://www.johnellzey.com]My Site[/URL] | [URL=http://www.johnellzey.com/news]Insurance News Blog[/URL]