Thread: How's my blog?

Red face How's my blog?

I have a couple of blogs listed at bloghub.com. They are really targeted for good traffic. but I'd love to get some feedback from any other bloggers. If you have time please rate them or let me know what you think.

lesbojabber.blogspot.com
    lesgirl-reviews.blogspot.com
    Last edited by bloghub; 09-06-2009 at 02:59 AM.

Content is kinda bland on both sites. There is nothing about political issues that gays face, and one of the blogs has not been updated in several months.

Thumbs up Great articles!

Great job on the articles. I could indeed use a bit more images and design in order to jazz it up and keep peoples interest in a 'professional blog' even if it might be hobbist. You can add an image if you click on the banner area for your blog which might compliment your profile [not distract it]. I'm also working on mine still.

Feel free to check out mine as well
    www cambrynreichert com
    www yourpennypinchingsourceonline com
    www toymanchesterterrier.blogspot com

p.s. make sure to add the icon on the side of your profile to allow people to add you as their friends or to subscribe to you. You might also want to consider a Twitter account to post on there so people of similar interests would want to follow you as you post your articles that cater to them and key words they might find you from on there. This is HUGE for driving traffic to your site in additional directions.

otherwise--well done with the articles. It just needs more graphics to increase the over all flair of the profile which will only enhance the well written articles.

Blog seems good, but m afraid it may be considered as spam due to the kewords you hv...
    Life is Rocking anytime...
    Priya

Hmmmmmmmm

Myself personally, I stay away from politics and sex with my blogs. A lot of people do not like it. Especially sexual orientation. My affiliates wouldn't like it either. And I'm not doing anything to tee off my affiliates.

i think its good blog here
    http://nezogames.blogspot.com/