Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Web Hosting

Web Hosting

How web hosting helps in the promotion of any business? please explain its importance in e marketing?

I doubt so..

I would say find a good & stable host. Make you your site is always up and running.

It is very important

Hi!

I can say from my experience that the hosting provider can make a difference how your site will be running. Mostly of course it will depend on a website building system, which normally comes together with hosting.

I could talk all day about it.....

Regards,

H.I.

Website Designing Promotion do everything to bring your website online and promote it to so that your website can beat your competitiors website.

Firstly we help you to choose and register domain name for your website.

Secondly we design a creative website as per the search engine standards.

Thirdly we host it on our servers so that your website can come online (With our Web hosting India Packages, you get 99.9% uptime).

Fourth step involved is of doing website promotion so that your site can reach your prospective customers.

Its very imperative that your site has been designed as per search engine standards else you will never be able to beat other websites similar to the subject of your website.

Unlike others we are not just web designers but website promoters too therefore while designing your website we keep this in our mind that your web site shall not cross the search engine standards and ultimately you get better results in long run.

We test new SEO techniques every day so that we can promote your website on search engines as per the current search engine norms as you might not be knowing that Search Engines keep updating their algorithim to provide best search results to end users. And as a web promoter we also promote your website in such a way so that you get best ROI and succeed in your bsuiness.

From what I understand it helps by keeping your site online with good uptime, if your site shuts down for a certain period of time it could get deindexed by google, not quite sure how long would that be exactly....

The role of a good web host is just to make your site live and provide maximum up time to it. Other than this a web hosting does not directly help in promoting a business but yes you can check other services of your host if other services include emarketing also.

Yeah, a good host could help your site a lot. Before you decide on a package from a hosting provider, you need to know which type of hosting best suits your needs.
    Shared servers are very affordable, but they can prove problematic when other sites on the server eat up system resources and impact your domain's performance.
    Dedicated servers eliminate shared server issues by allocating all of the system resources to your domain, but you'll pay a pretty penny for the exclusivity.
    Virtual servers fall somewhere between shared and dedicated; multiple domains can exist on a virtual server, but they operate in a dedicated server-like fashion. You can try a cloud hosting service too, but keep your eyes open as security issues arise from time to time http://www.mobileprivacysource.com/cloud-storage-security-issues-can-affect-mobile-users/

Speaking from experience,
    (Worked at multiple web hosting companies, as well as ran my own)

A web host is the backbone of your blog/website. Without your web host, you don't exist. A web host can really ruin a good website or online presence. I recommend doing research before just choosing the cheapest web host you find on google or yahoo. There are a lot of determining factors which should be in the back of your mind before you click that payment button to a web host. Things such as uptime, how long they've been around, good and bad reviews you find on the company, is it linux or windows, support response time, do they even support my blogging platform (most do these days). This is just a start. If you have any questions or want me to assist you in finding a good host. Just shoot me a message and i'll be glad to get to you as soon as time permits.

-Eddie
    Life Is A Blog, Write It
    http://lifeisablog.com
    Looking to trade URLs, homepage positions available

If you are looking to host your files on safe place so you can access them later on then you should use skycloud24.com
    they are providing free and premium packages
    try them once

thanks

Couldn't agree more a stable web host is the fundamentals of any successful blog. Although being a host myself I also see the flip side and can say that a well built blog is also paramount for ensuring uptime After that I would say SEO research is a very valuable thing to do!
    Wordpress Blogs run faster at http://www.rcswebhosting.com