Thread: Meh Blog - The Blog for Anything!

Meh Blog - The Blog for Anything!

As I mentioned in my introduction topic I started a real, full time blog only a bit more than a month ago.

The blog contains entries about random stuff that happens in my real life, a few pics from time to time, videos that I might find interesting and other sort of randomness.

Some might find it boring, but I like having a little spot in which I can just express my thoughts and share info with the viewers.

link: [URL="http://meh.ucoz.com/"]http://meh.ucoz.com/[/URL]

As you see, I don't use any of the popular blogging systems. But I've been working around the uCoz free web service for quite a while now and know my way around it pretty well, so that's why I chose it.

I do have some HTML and CSS coding experience as well as designing experience (let's just say - I know my way around Photoshop).
    The blog doesn't really fully show my designing skills, but I've made it as I see fitting.

That's about it (sorry if this post has ended up too long or boring). Feel free to give some feedback and it would be great to receive some more regular visitors.
    Last edited by DominicR; 10-17-2009 at 09:11 PM.
    Meh.uCoz.com

The Blog for Anything!

And you should stop spamming, lol.

Enjoy the ban that you'll probably soon get.
    Meh.uCoz.com

The Blog for Anything!

wow! nice site.

I like it.

Keep it going.

Yep, I will. Thanks.
    Meh.uCoz.com

The Blog for Anything!

Sorry for the double post.

Made a huge update on the blog, changed the whole design, added new categories and added a few more features, so that it's easier for visitors to navigate through the site.
    Meh.uCoz.com

The Blog for Anything!