Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how old do you need to be to be a good blogging host? im 14...PUI

how old do you need to be to be a good blogging host? im 14...PUI

the qns is how old do you need to be a good blogging host? students/teenagers like me are definitely spontaneous and we experience all the fun adults dont get do experience nowadays...a hem....we use fun and appealing language. cool is the definition for us.

BUT u may call teenagers childish. we are just going through another important phase of life, trying to shake off our child-like personalities. got a problem with that? haha

reality also makes a person more mature....hmm teenagers learn a lot from schools nowadays too....we dont just go there to study....we learn how to socialize there! learning how to escape backstabs and avoid ugly situations! school is the important jump-board before u step out into the society!

u may also think that we are not linguistic at all but HEY LOOK AT ME aint i intellectual? haha but im confident! =P
    Last edited by bloghub; 09-23-2009 at 04:26 AM. Reason: my own reason

Quote Originally Posted by x1a0ha0 View Post

the qns is how old do you need to be a good blogging host? students/teenagers like me are definitely spontaneous and we experience all the fun adults dont get do experience nowadays...a hem....we use fun and appealing language. cool is the definition for us.

BUT u may call teenagers childish. we are just going through another important phase of life, trying to shake off our child-like personalities. got a problem with that? haha

reality also makes a person more mature....hmm teenagers learn a lot from schools nowadays too....we dont just go there to study....we learn how to socialize there! learning how to escape backstabs and avoid ugly situations! school is the important jump-board before u step out into the society!

u may also think that we are not linguistic at all but HEY LOOK AT ME aint i intellectual? haha but im confident! =P

I think it's not a question of age but feeling for responsibility.
    I would trust a teeenager that feels responsible and cares about the stuff he hosts more than an old guy who doesn't give a damn!
    Last edited by bloghub; 09-23-2009 at 04:26 AM.

SmutWriter Guest
    In America, the legal age in which you are able to enter into a contract with someone is 18. You may want to speak to an attorney before you begin engaging in business with people as being under the legal age may cause quite a few problems.

Other than that, I agree with Nafcom in that responsibility is the key ingredient.

there is no age limit for blogging infact blogging comes experience. so just start and during the course of time you will automatically know how to blog
    adsensewithblog.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by iamzak View Post
    there is no age limit for blogging infact blogging comes experience. so just start and during the course of time you will automatically know how to blog
    //adsensewithblog.blogspot.com
    please post URLs like adsensewithblog.blogspot.com until you have enough posts to post URLs.

Earn money with blog

I really did not understan what you mean to say by that .
    Last edited by bloghub; 09-23-2009 at 04:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by iamzak View Post
    I really did not understan what you mean to say by that .
    when not having 15 or more posts to be able to post urls please like google.com and not //google.com so, that people can simply copy and paste
    Last edited by bloghub; 09-23-2009 at 04:25 AM.

The more you read the faster you success, do not worry about age you’ll be adult soon. Learn and practice Good Luck

Yes My frd age doesn't matter, as quick u learn thing u will adjust urself with this world, so determine urself what ur goal ....

There's a huge demographic of teenagers online, so if you are blogging with helpful information for them, and know that what you are writing is something that will be interesting and relevant, then there's no reason you can't be a blog author.

Keep in mind you might run into some age issues (like if you decide to register with AdSense, I think the minimum age is 18). Other than that, if you set a goal and say "I'm going to update my blog once a week", stick to it, and your readers will know you're responsible and keep coming back!