Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: any authors that contributes good blog templates on blogger.com

any authors that contributes good blog templates on blogger.com

hey any recommendations? i dun wan cheena templates hor

hey

any recommendations would be appreciated...thx

I personally prefer learning CSS and HTML and modify a default one as you please, this is also what I did with mine!

SmutWriter Guest
    What type of templates are you looking for? I have a few on my site. Some other places to get templates for Blogger:

bloggertemplates.org
    blogspottemplates.blogspot.com
    blogger-template.blogspot.com

A Google search will pull up more.

thrbrtemplates.blogspot.com

Thur's templates are very popular among bloggers.

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RoseDesRochers View Post
    thrbrtemplates.blogspot.com

Thur's templates are very popular among bloggers.
    Rose,

Thanks very much for your recommendation of Thur's templates... I am in the process of revamping my blog to use one of the three-column designs and I'm very pleased. It makes much better use of space than my original "stock" template. A few more tweaks and adjustments are certainly needed but I do like the feeling of it. I'll fiddle with it until it's right but, in the meantime, I wanted to be sure to thank you for the information I like clean, plain and simple and these templates certainly fit the bill.

Elaine.
    -------------------------------------------
    [URL]http://thoughts2page.blogspot.com[/URL]

I'm really disappointed from all these blogs, I've searched their myself and I'm currently even using 1, but it fonts are too small, it can't be read by firefox and I cannot find any other template that offers the same features. (I don't want side bars - I want a top bar and a bottom bar). If anyone have any more suggestions please share.

Having trouble changing my Blogger template.

Oh God! I am going nuts! I've been trying to change my template ever since I started blogging and no, I still haven't had success with it. Everytime I try to upload a new HTML (I don't even know if my terminology is correct here) I always get this message:

Your template could not be parsed as it is not well-formed. Please make sure all XML elements are closed properly.
    XML error message: The element type "img" must be terminated by the matching end-tag "".

I've read up on it but I just don't get it. It's all so much Greek to me. I now realize I'm a lot less smarter than I thought. Can anyone help me out? Or can recommend a HTML for dummies site or something? I'm about to have a breakdown here. Please and thank you!

Smile

hey, don't know if this helps but here's a fellow blogger blog called
    how-do-i-do-that.blogspot.com. she has some cool HTML tutural links in here side bare.