Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Auto generator traffic

Auto generator traffic

Hi, any free way to generate traffic automatic

a good site (or blog), with good intension will get traffic, no need of purchaging it from someone. Please be patient, or you will loose your sole banker (adsense!!). In hurry of gaining quick pennies, please dont do any blunder which will lead to banning in adsense, and your blog will be out of business,

Post regularly on forum with lot of members.. it can help generate traffic for you.

Are you kidding??!!
    You must work hard and plan your promotion to your site. (not unless you pay for other services)

Quote Originally Posted by ty3334 View Post
    Hi, any free way to generate traffic automatic

Quote Originally Posted by apple23 View Post
    Are you kidding??!!
    You must work hard and plan your promotion to your site. (not unless you pay for other services)
    I agree with apple23 too.

I think there is no free lunch in this world..

We should work hard.

I concur. There are never genuine shortcuts... if it's too good to be true it probably is.

There's no free way to generate instant (and continuous) traffic. If you advertise well enough, you will get visits - but they will not stay unless you have quality content.

Master your content first. Advertising comes later.

My advertising advise would simply be join forums and post regularly (without spamming), submit your blog and articles to directories, ping it regularly, comment on other blogs within your niche, submit it to search engines, etc. There are many ways to go about advertising. A simple google search would do you good.
    http://www.teenageatheist.com
    Teenage Atheist

use tweeter

conect your rss to tweeter can bring more traffic

generator traffic

Hey guys...I'm a miami webmaster. I'm planning to create more than 100 blogs to generate some good traffic to my websites. Can anyone tell me the best hosting company & plan for me?

Thanks in advance!

no software

there is no genuine software for automati traffic . If yoy use any software traffic then google pand will eat your site for its lunch ok

Good contents, keyword target titles and regular posts in forums will get you traffic