Thread: Why has "Read More" suddenly appeared?

Why has "Read More" suddenly appeared?

Hello everyone,

I am wondering if you can help me with the following on my blogs?

Today, without warning, and as far as I am aware, without me doing anything to start this, I noticed that my posts all have the text "Read More" towards the bottom of them. I want to get rid of it- but don't have a clue how to, despite checking the blogger.com help section.

I have other blogs, which seem unaffected. Interestingly, the two that ARE affected, have different login details, so I didn't think that if I did do something while logged in to one of them, it should not have been able to affect the other..

Can someone please help??

Thanks in advance
    Michael

PS I have received a message saying I can only post urls after having written 15 posts on the forum, so if you can type The Purves Adventure into google, and hit the blog that says michaelpurves in the url, you will see what is happening at the end of the posts.
    Thanks!

cvncv cv cvbnv nv

What is you blog URL

That's Crazy

You should say what blog you have. Bogger or WP. I use both. I never heard of such a thing.

Hi,

Is see you are using Blogger (blogspot.com).

First advice: Set your MAXIMUM posts per page to 5. Because your site takes too long to load even with high speed (too many photos for one page). You can do this in your settings menu.

Secondly, the template you are using seems to have the read more feature built into it. You would have to fix this in the EDIT HTML section of your templates. CAUTION: If you don't know what you are doing, you can mess everything up. I would advise contacting whomever you got your template from and asking them how to remove it.

Code:
    http://www.tftpg.com