Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'll Appreciate if u'll go Visit my blog

Thumbs up I'll Appreciate if u'll go Visit my blog

Hey guys i have made my blogs 1st one is counter-strike-cs.blogspot.com as i am a counter-strike fan and other one is 999desserts.blogspot.com thanks if u visit and do give some tips to increase page rank and traffic too please

Quote Originally Posted by shirodkaraadi
    Hey guys i have made my blogs 1st one is counter-strike-cs.blogspot.com as i am a counter-strike fan and other one is 999desserts.blogspot.com thanks if u visit and do give some tips to increase page rank and traffic too please

Add your blogs to Technorati ([url]www.technorati.com/#)[/url], this way people will read your blog posts and it appears in the huge network of the blogsphere

ya

hey buddy i have already added counter-strike-cs.blogspot.com in technorati dint have any traffic yet want to keep 999desserts.blogspot.com clean please comment on my blogs and help me improve

hey buddy i have already added counter-strike-cs.blogspot.com in technorati dint have any traffic yet want to keep 999desserts.blogspot.com clean please comment on my blogs and help me improve
    According to your Technorati profile: Member since: July, 14 2006

That is not long ago

You should add your blogs to Google Sitemaps:
    [url]http://www.google.com/webmasters/sitemaps/siteoverview[/url]

This way google has your blog fully indexed and this way more people can find your blogs.

Adding your second blog to Technorati is always not bad. give it all a few months and the traffic will grow, also blogrolling is never a bad idea and add yourself to numberous blog directories.

Thanx Buddy u rock

Friends ? can we chat in msn or yahoo messenger my msn id is [email]shirodkaraditya[at]hotmail.com[/email] and yahoo id is [email]shirodkar_aditya[at]yahoo.com[/email] thanks a lot for ur ideas

Friends ? can we chat in msn or yahoo messenger my msn id is [email]shirodkaraditya[at]hotmail.com[/email] and yahoo id is [email]shirodkar_aditya[at]yahoo.com[/email] thanks a lot for ur ideas
    You are welcome.
    I only have ICQ and Skype. So you can contact me with ICQ, AIM and Skype (callto://nafcom)

My contact details can be found here:

[url]http://home.arcor.de/nafcom/contactme.html[/url]

By the way: Never ever post your email addresses straight on the internet like you did - I edited them so no email spiders coul catch them and collect for sending you spam

hey

Hey buddy then let chat in skype wat say ? u rock really want some more thing s to know

hmm

whats ur skype id please mine is Aadi2006

whats ur skype id please mine is Aadi2006
    lol. I just received your Orkut friend's request and didn't get that it's you.

I have told you my Skype ID above (in Skype the ID is called "callto: name" since it works like an URL).

But I warn you, I won't understand much of such cool slang English, so please when you type with me, try to type clean. Thanks

sorry

sorry if i say anything wrong but i dint get my mistake