Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 'soulmate'... what do you say about this?

'soulmates'... what do you think about it?

What do you all think about soulmates? The notion that there is someone, or perhaps many, people out there that are destined to be your lover, or companion through life. Have any of you met yours? or, do you belive that there is such a thing? thoughts...
    Last edited by gamblinjohn; 08-01-2006 at 05:15 AM. Reason: too specific, not very conversational.

For me soulmates can also be friends, they do not have to be girlfriends neccessarily
    And yes, there are people out there that exactly thing and feel like you and such people can be pretty good friends to you

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by gamblinjohn View Post
    What do you all think about soulmates? The notion that there is someone, or perhaps many, people out there that are destined to be your lover, or companion through life. Have any of you met yours? or, do you belive that there is such a thing? thoughts...
    I'm 30 years old girl, but until now never met someone to be my soulmate. Many of them only be my friemds. So, what do you think????????

One time, so far, I have met and engaged in a relationship where I felt we were soulmates. And for a while, I believed that, but we drifted apart. We are still friends after being apart for many years now. She even married since, but we remain friends.

But back to your question, yes I believe there usually is a soulmate for each of us. The problem is you may not really know at first. Only time will tell for sure.
    Defend Your Right To Offend @ phreedom.us

Free Friendly Advice-www.theadvicesite.com

Hit us up at theadvicesite.com. Submit your questions about relationships, friendships, careers, etc. to us. The Advice Site is an online advice column that offers readers a chance to submit questions and receive free, informed advice on many of life's pressing issues. The site is updated daily with a new inspirational thought called Your Daily Apple.

The purpose of the site is to encourage and inspire readers to be positive and to live their best life possible. While our opinions are meant to be entertaining, they are birthed out of our genuine concern for humanity and the idea that everyone deserves the fullness of a happy and prosperous life.

Jacob
    theadvicesite.com

Wink no2

[size=2]TPL is the best! Keep up the great work!

Quote Originally Posted by phlembol View Post
    One time, so far, I have met and engaged in a relationship where I felt we were soulmates. And for a while, I believed that, but we drifted apart. We are still friends after being apart for many years now. She even married since, but we remain friends.

But back to your question, yes I believe there usually is a soulmate for each of us. The problem is you may not really know at first. Only time will tell for sure.
    i totally agree to your reply

To know whether the person you are in love are yr soulmate is very complicated. Perhaps your love towards him blinded you to think his yr soulmate but what about the other party does he think that way? Even though I'm married I'm still not sure whether his my soulmate cos' whatever criteria I thought of a soulmate would be I did not see in him. I thought a soulmate would be a person who will share their ups n downs together as a soulmate they would give everything up (bad habit) just for the sake of their love ones but till now I'm stuck wif the marriage juz for the sake of the kids. All my hopes in the marriage have been shattered but I'm leaving everythink to GOD hoping one day he'll show me the path to meet the soulmate that I'd be hoping for.

I hope everyone in the world would find their "TRUE" soulmate. Pray for me to have all the strength to go thru' my bits of life wif my kids.

CHOW!!

dont believe in that

maybe..just maybe they do exist