Thread: 'soulmate'... what do you say about this?

Hybrid View

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by gamblinjohn View Post
    What do you all think about soulmates? The notion that there is someone, or perhaps many, people out there that are destined to be your lover, or companion through life. Have any of you met yours? or, do you belive that there is such a thing? thoughts...
    I'm 30 years old girl, but until now never met someone to be my soulmate. Many of them only be my friemds. So, what do you think????????

One time, so far, I have met and engaged in a relationship where I felt we were soulmates. And for a while, I believed that, but we drifted apart. We are still friends after being apart for many years now. She even married since, but we remain friends.

But back to your question, yes I believe there usually is a soulmate for each of us. The problem is you may not really know at first. Only time will tell for sure.
    Defend Your Right To Offend @ phreedom.us

Quote Originally Posted by phlembol View Post
    One time, so far, I have met and engaged in a relationship where I felt we were soulmates. And for a while, I believed that, but we drifted apart. We are still friends after being apart for many years now. She even married since, but we remain friends.

But back to your question, yes I believe there usually is a soulmate for each of us. The problem is you may not really know at first. Only time will tell for sure.
    i totally agree to your reply