Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 'soulmate'... what do you say about this?

Soulmate found!

Quote Originally Posted by gamblinjohn View Post
    What do you all think about soulmates? The notion that there is someone, or perhaps many, people out there that are destined to be your lover, or companion through life. Have any of you met yours? or, do you belive that there is such a thing? thoughts...
    YES, I do believe in soulmate! I found my soulmate! Happily married and also enjoying my marriage.
    Helped a few people to find their soulmate too..

ha! ewan ko ba kung bakit ako napunta d2??

If you mean soulmate in the sense 1 person out there for you, no way. I find it hard to believe that there is only one true love out there. I think there are many. Love comes in different forms.

Because then I think about how I blew off that guy who asked me to dance at that bar, and he was twice my age. Could that have been my soulmate?

Or maybe my soulmate married someone already. Or maybe he lives on the coast of Africa, miles from where I am. Nah. I think friends, pets, anyone that makes some kind of crazy impact in your life whether you've known them for 10 years or 10 minutes are different types of soulmates.

Then I also think about those highschool sweethearts, who have married what they consider their soulmate. I guess it's all relative.

purple
    glamourgirlnow.com

i think soulmate is one mind in two bodies. Am i rigt?
    lOvE tO Do tHe iMpOSsIbLe

Cool Agree

Quote Originally Posted by Nafcom View Post
    For me soulmates can also be friends, they do not have to be girlfriends neccessarily
    And yes, there are people out there that exactly thing and feel like you and such people can be pretty good friends to you
    I agree with this explanation,
    soulmates not for people have boys friends, or girls friends, but soulmates is our friends to, or best friends.
    and where they always be there if we are needed.

Or Are There More Than Just One?

I met and married my soulmate. And then, about three years on, I met this girl who worked in a local shop and I can honestly say, I think she was my soulmate too. So what do you think? Do you think a person can have more than one soulmate?

well... are you judging based on the look only?

A true soulmate is someone you can talk to comfortably when you are in problem or whatever..

I think a soulmate is a special friend, not a lover. soulmate is who you want to talk to and appreciate, but not love.

Quote Originally Posted by zoe View Post
    I think a soulmate is a special friend, not a lover. soulmate is who you want to talk to and appreciate, but not love.
    very well said!!

I believe we all might have soulmates. The sad thing is many of us either don't find him/her or find him/her after we have already gotten married. Or we meet our soulmate but refuse to accept him/her.
    http://truthandinsight.tumblr.com