My website Anniyalogam.com provides free tools for Blogger users. As a blogger, I developed these tools for myself and several others are using them now. I encourage you to make use of these tools with your blog too.

1. Archive Browser
Blogger archives have been difficult to browse through. Here's a tool which you can use to view an entire year's worth of archives in one page. It shows the post titles, a Technorati-like text-only preview (first few lines) of each post and the permanent link to the post. You can use it with anybody's blog, not just yours.

2. Featured post of the day from archive
This tool will revive a different post each day from your blog's archive. The post will be selected randomly without your involvement (based on the current date). It will show the post title, permanent link to the post and first few lines of the post in plain text format.

3. One-click Comment Notifier
This is a tool for Blogger-based blogs to keep your comments section lively. With One-click notification, you can send an automated email message to any commenter after you respond to his/her comment.

4. Template mods
There are also some modified Blogger templates with all these tools built-in.

-Ramani