Thread: move review

move review

X Men Three The Last Stand is a action, sci fi, thriller, and fantasy movie that was directed by Brett Ratner and stars big name actors, such as Kelsey Grammer, Hugh Jackman, Halle Berry, Anna Paquin and many others. I did not see the first or second one of these movies but I found that I caught on to the point right away in the third movie. In the movie people are born with genetic defects giving them superhero type powers and Magneto (Ian Mckellen) decides that since humans have found a way to stop the genetic defects that those with special powers should fight with humans. I thought this movie was good and I am sure anyone interested in superhero type movies would too because you get to see all of these special powers the characters have in the movie. I also thought the movie had really good special effects and one example of this would be the seen with the Golden Gate Bridge. So I would reccomend this movie to anyone going out to see something fun and for anyone who is into fantasy, sci fi type of movies.

moved it to the correct sub-forum!