Thread: Hello- Also new from NJ

Hello- Also new from NJ

Hi everyone I wanted to introduce myself as its my first time posting on this board. I love internet message boards in general and have gotten so much great information from them over the years on various topics. Now I just recently started my first blog so I am eager to learn new tips on how to gain readership and what other people are writing about. I am 25 years old and live in NJ, I just started a new job so a lot of my entries have focused on how that is going, as well as doing research on home decorating, a big interest of mine as I just moved out on my own for the first time.

Nice to meet everyone!

Hi! I'm 26 and also from NJ, it's a small world!

i've only just started visiting this forum but it seems like there is a lot of great advice here for a new blogger.

What's your blog site? I have two, a personal journal jessysjournal.com, and a home decor blog, jessysblindstyle.com.

Good luck with blogging and I'm sure we'll see each other around here quite a bit!

Jessy

Hi you are actually not too far from me in NJ! and I see you have a home decorating blog which ironic cause I spend a lot of time talking about redecorating my room on my blog. Do you want to trade links?

How long have you had your blog? I am not really sure what to do next with mine cause I just started it and I see so many other blog's out there that get tons of people replying and have other features.

A trade sounds great!

I've had my blog for a couple months now, and I really want to start promoting it now that there are enough posts to give readers an idea of what it's about. Just keep writing, be yourself, and I'm sure you'll have readers soon!

good advice

Cheryl from NJ, good luck in your new place and with the decorating!

David