Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do I host my blog with my domain?

see few good and free hosting [without ads] list here

[url]www.mxhub.com[/url]

Choose the bestone from the list about and simply register and install WordPress.
    Also, some of them offers 1click wordpress install as well.
    Last edited by bloghub; 08-28-2009 at 03:38 AM.
    hosting-answers.com

i think what you are looking for is an affiliate hosting reseller.

simply because, a reseller hosting account is like purchasing cpanel accounts in bulk and reselling them. a reseller can already sell the hosting accounts without having to pay for each account created. though you pay a monthly fee to the company.

while an affiliate reseller offers free sign-up and no monthly fees but you get only a certain % of the sold accounts.

i need some help with blog

hey everyone i was wonderin if somone could help me i have everything needed i have a domain with a hosting account and ive made my website so i know how to upload and transfer stuff what i am trying to do is make it so i can offer people there own free blog and i havent been able to find any software or php scripts that allow me to do this if anyone has any suggestions please contact me or send me message on here and im not looking for any reseller packages or anything i want to make my site simoke like blogspot where people can register for there own blog
    Last edited by jason102178; 01-26-2009 at 10:13 AM.

hey

if someone can help just send me either an email on this forum or pm me thanks

Hi guys, I have a question. When you switch to a domain name your page rank remains the same or your new site starts unranked??? Thanx

Quote Originally Posted by atti View Post
    Hi guys, I have a question. When you switch to a domain name your page rank remains the same or your new site starts unranked??? Thanx
    It will remain the same.. just make sure your site is online after moving to your new webhost.

Thanx for the answer. In this case the problem with my blog was that I turned it off for like 2 days because I was changeing style and everything. Because my blog was pr2 and it became unranked.

Quote Originally Posted by atti View Post
    Thanx for the answer. In this case the problem with my blog was that I turned it off for like 2 days because I was changeing style and everything. Because my blog was pr2 and it became unranked.
    As long as you did not do any blackhat seo or illegal stuffs to 'speed' up your pagerank .. it should be.

Also, make sure your site is not down more than 2 days or so.. else google will penalise your rank too.