Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do I host my blog with my domain?

Hybrid View

Question How do I host my blog with my domain?

Hey guys,

I've heard everyone talking about hosting your blog. How the heck I do that?

Can someone help me with this. I will appreciate any help!!

Hi yourdaynow,

To have your own domain name, you have to pay to get one. You can get one at $10/yr at [url]www.reghub.com[/url]

As for hosting your blog on your yourblog.com , you can get a web hosting account and setup a "redirect" for your domain name to your blog ( i assume at blogspot)

Alternatively, you can ask your webhost to help migrate your blog data to a new blog software and host everything off on your new web host.

Sound complicated? You may ask if you have any question. I will try to help you.

For hosting needs, i recommend [url]www.mxhub.com[/url]
    Last edited by bloghub; 08-28-2009 at 03:37 AM.

Hey,

I already have a domain and a hosting account buy I don't have a idea in how to upload or transfer it.

Quote Originally Posted by yourdaynow
    Hey,

I already have a domain and a hosting account buy I don't have a idea in how to upload or transfer it.

For Blogger's Blogspot they released a book about this recently, maybe it's of interest for you

[url]http://buzz.blogger.com/2006/07/new-blogger-book.html#links[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by yourdaynow
    Hey,

what's the platform you were using before?

PM me.. I'll help you
    Automatic WordPress Blog Installer - wpinstaller.net

I need help also...

I have a blogger blog lifeinaflashphotography.blogspot.com and I host my website with mxhub.com

I need someone to help me and I'll do something nice for them or paypal some money for their effort...

I'll focus on this tomorrow...

cool fourm...

Dan
    Last edited by bloghub; 08-28-2009 at 03:38 AM.

see few good and free hosting [without ads] list here

[url]www.mxhub.com[/url]

Choose the bestone from the list about and simply register and install WordPress.
    Also, some of them offers 1click wordpress install as well.
    Last edited by bloghub; 08-28-2009 at 03:38 AM.
    hosting-answers.com

i need some help with blog

hey everyone i was wonderin if somone could help me i have everything needed i have a domain with a hosting account and ive made my website so i know how to upload and transfer stuff what i am trying to do is make it so i can offer people there own free blog and i havent been able to find any software or php scripts that allow me to do this if anyone has any suggestions please contact me or send me message on here and im not looking for any reseller packages or anything i want to make my site simoke like blogspot where people can register for there own blog
    Last edited by jason102178; 01-26-2009 at 10:13 AM.

hey

if someone can help just send me either an email on this forum or pm me thanks