Thread: Google Adsense

Hybrid View

Moorreesburg, 100 km north of Cape Town South Africa

blogging with adsense

How do you get the ads in the top of the blog in blogger.com. I have adsense in the side of the blog, that was not too difficult, but the top would be better. I would have liked to ask for a few link exchanges. The blog is about aloes - gardening succulents or hobby blogs might like an exchange. Urgent is some help on how to know where to put the adsense code so that it is at the top.

While as far as i know in blogger .com you get ads below the title by default it does not appear at the side bar. infact it is difficult to get it in the side bar. First let me know have copied the code from google adsense and then pasting in blog or are you using blogger.com to get adsense add in the blog

Quote Originally Posted by iamzak View Post
    First let me know have copied the code from google adsense and then pasting in blog or are you using blogger.com to get adsense add in the blog
    I did not manage to use the automatic tool provided by blogger, therefore I "copy-pasted" the code directly into the template. And of course, for one of the blogs I have done some other changes to the default template because in the default ones I didn't find what I was looking for.

good luck,
    Radu