Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Google Adsense

More traffic from search engines will help a lot !

for me its just a waste of time

Tell me your secrets to making some money.

I have unique, colorful blogs, but so far, not much money.

dave

My opinion that bloggin is not commercial source. It is wrong that some people make money with blogs...

thanks alot ..

earning by adsense

No it is not that you get $1 for 1000 impression. You can get more than that or less than or that or nothing. Page impression has direct relation with the number of clicks. let ur impression increase but once you start getting clicks you will earn a lot. so dont worry my friend it will take time

While as far as i know in blogger .com you get ads below the title by default it does not appear at the side bar. infact it is difficult to get it in the side bar. First let me know have copied the code from google adsense and then pasting in blog or are you using blogger.com to get adsense add in the blog

you will have to wait for the clicks to come . make sure you use proper keywords and proper placement so your feels that it is part of your content. Google place ads according to your content and keywords so make sure you get according to your website. Remeber on thinn your should not come to know it is an ad it should ne related to your topic

earning is calculated on 1000 per impression and no of clicks

people do not get disappoint if u get 2cent or 3 cent for each click in adsense this is the way it works