Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Google Adsense

I have adsense on my blog and at the rate I am going I may earn $10 within the year.
    LOL

I've been using Adsense for about 2 years now and I make about $400.00 per month. I would recommend using it to anyone. To get the best results, you have to make the ads highly visible and make them blend with the rest of the links and content on your site. Don't leave them gray and white or some color combination that doesn't match because you'll never get clicks that way.

The fact of the matter is that lots of people click them because they think it's a link to content within your site. Yeah, it's a bit deceptive, but you make money for every click and all they have to do is hit the back button to get back to your site and Google allows it.

I have art blogs and highly visible ads would look awful on sites such as mine.

hi everyone. I only just started blogging and trying to use blog to earn money. basically i'm earning peanuts!

I wonder does anyone knows how google pays? do they pay you if you generate traffic as well, even if you don't have any clicks? my blogs hardly get any clicks depite the traffic that i'm trying to generate.

and erm, how is it that you can earn money by posting in forum?

I think I must rethink my adsence strategy. I’m making some money but not enough to cash out yet and having mixed results with other ad services.

ok, my suggestion is you should go for adsense, its the best ad program out there ... yahoo is also gud but its limited to US webmasters only!

With adsense, you can also go for chitika, its a also a very nice and reliable prog. Above the main the point is that google adsense is VERY STRICT with its tos, If you try to go agaon their terms and conditions, you 'll be banned forever.

Chitika, you can use it with adsense ... its fully allowed.. Example of chitika+adsense is ours site- [url]www.areyoublogging.com[/url]

And because of any reason you were not accepted with adsense, there are other alternatives also. Some are listed below-
    1. Clicksor ([url]www.clicksor.com[/url])
    2. Bidvertiser ([url]www.bidvertiser.com[/url])
    3. Adbrite
    4. Oxado
    5. Etology

Best of luck guys

Can I know how is earnings calculated through adsense?

Does it mean you get paid $1.00 for every 1000 page impressions???

Yeah you're right. People who visit blog site mostly will read of the content without pay any attntion to ads, but mostly people who come from search engine usually want to search or buy something and they will often click the links including ads. So make sure you're index to google or yahoo or MSN. Infact I am always not success submit my url to MSN .... any idea how ?

Moorreesburg, 100 km north of Cape Town South Africa

blogging with adsense

How do you get the ads in the top of the blog in blogger.com. I have adsense in the side of the blog, that was not too difficult, but the top would be better. I would have liked to ask for a few link exchanges. The blog is about aloes - gardening succulents or hobby blogs might like an exchange. Urgent is some help on how to know where to put the adsense code so that it is at the top.

Moorreesburg, 100 km north of Cape Town South Africa
    could you please tell me how to get the code in the top of the blog at blogger.com. No problem to get the code, that at least I know how, but how do I know where to insert it so that it is at the top of the blog and not in the right side pannel as it is now. thank you.