Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Google Adsense

Hybrid View

Adsense has been mildly effective for me. My regular readers don't click any of the ads, only visitors that come through search engines.

Yeah you're right. People who visit blog site mostly will read of the content without pay any attntion to ads, but mostly people who come from search engine usually want to search or buy something and they will often click the links including ads. So make sure you're index to google or yahoo or MSN. Infact I am always not success submit my url to MSN .... any idea how ?

Moorreesburg, 100 km north of Cape Town South Africa

blogging with adsense

How do you get the ads in the top of the blog in blogger.com. I have adsense in the side of the blog, that was not too difficult, but the top would be better. I would have liked to ask for a few link exchanges. The blog is about aloes - gardening succulents or hobby blogs might like an exchange. Urgent is some help on how to know where to put the adsense code so that it is at the top.

While as far as i know in blogger .com you get ads below the title by default it does not appear at the side bar. infact it is difficult to get it in the side bar. First let me know have copied the code from google adsense and then pasting in blog or are you using blogger.com to get adsense add in the blog

Quote Originally Posted by iamzak View Post
    First let me know have copied the code from google adsense and then pasting in blog or are you using blogger.com to get adsense add in the blog
    I did not manage to use the automatic tool provided by blogger, therefore I "copy-pasted" the code directly into the template. And of course, for one of the blogs I have done some other changes to the default template because in the default ones I didn't find what I was looking for.

good luck,
    Radu

for me its just a waste of time

thanks alot ..

you will have to wait for the clicks to come . make sure you use proper keywords and proper placement so your feels that it is part of your content. Google place ads according to your content and keywords so make sure you get according to your website. Remeber on thinn your should not come to know it is an ad it should ne related to your topic

traffic is more important than ads i think so........
    Online Opportunities
    gnaka.com

I really wish that I will also earn money from my blog. Just started with adsense though.