Thread: Hi, I'm noner and I'm a blog-a-holic

Hi, I'm noner and I'm a blog-a-holic

Its true. It really is.

I have over 20 blogs at many, many, many blog hosts out there. From b (cause i dont know to that starts with a) alllllll the way to X (cause I dont know one that starts with z)

Its an addiction I must feed!

And when I came across this place tonight I wanted to smack myself in the forhead and say DUH NONER...A FORUM FOR BLOGGERS....WHY HAVE YOU NOT JOINED ONE OF THESE YEARS AGO?!?!?

But here I am and I am here.

23 years old. Female. Married. Mommy of fur babies. Personal blogger. Blog-a-holic.

Nice to meet you.

me too am not sure i have 20 though mine is like 10 and i update just one not even regularly

Quote Originally Posted by afrosmile
    me too am not sure i have 20 though mine is like 10 and i update just one not even regularly
    I have about 4 that I update regularly.

Quote Originally Posted by NonerSays
    I have about 4 that I update regularly.
    I met a hardcore blogger ! ^_^
    Nice to meet you, NonerS

I blog where ever it says B.L.O.G. or there is an inviting hole

It says must have message with atleast ten characters......
    Last edited by ThE 1sT WaXxBeE; 03-01-2005 at 11:37 AM. Reason: I Doubled-Blogged my efforting.

I blog where ever it says B.L.O.G.

Hello I've temporarily permenantly Branded my 29 yr old frontal lobe with the Blogger Id "ThE 1sT WaXxBeE" I am the 1st, but not really, the 2nd is blogged clueless, My father took 3rd for his uncanny ability to astraly travel without actual physical take off and would call us out from the room and asked why were you kids smoking that stuff in their when asked to the dubious prophet how one could obtain such insight without sighting it himself he would refer to his 3rd eye, and the 5th is of course still frollicking around the Waxxbee's Nutts waiting for heavens flood gates to release its sea of life on a quest of chance to find burrow within the giant white cadbury egg. I spent 3-6 of my so far 1-9 way of my life on a land of shells, seagull shit splattered boardwalks, and what I can only find to be a rumor, but its outlined with a saltified foam outline which seems to try and escape the bigger part of its body which consists of urine and fecal matter, is also the place where a natural jelly was found but later taken of of the shelves for a certain toxicity that left the peanut butter and Jelly wackers with unbearable pain and a sealment upon the lips which later entailed the need for sign language. But now once again Im back where I shall roam a little longer back where I was concieved many miles from the sandy land. Here the mountain oysters come in herds and serve themselves while the black bears use Wild Bobcats instead of rabbits to wipe their asses. And the most of educated prefer limited vocabulary only because they are limited to what they only need by using such words as Beer, race car, smoke, chew, dip, and pussy followed by the occasional Yeeee Hawwww! which is an affirmation, an all around A-men, where only those from there could appreciate the high lands of limited vocabulary.