Thread: im giving up

Question im giving up

I am giving up on making money online, everything I have done is just not working, I have only made 10.00 from a Cassino affiliate,
    Then I took that 10.00 and played on a poker room online, the bad thing was I put that money into a Poker site that was not one of my poker affiliates,lol
    real smart I am, I have like 30 poker affiliates, and I did not put that money into one of my affiliates,
    I SUCK, lol

May I ask how many hours a week you are spending on developing different business prospects?

Keep trying ! You never know !

Must get targetted traffic

Get links and links to your site but the links must be relevant and the search engines will send you many many targetted traffic to your site. There are many ways to do that. Google, Yahoo and MSN will love your site if you have many same theme links.

I welcome request from relevant blogs and sites in bloggerhub for link exchange with 5 of my sites.

Maybe you should give up gambling.

Not only did you blow the little money you made, but you blew it on a non-affiliate site. Even if your sites were making $1000 a day it wouldn't matter because you'd just blow it gambling. Next time you make some money do yourself a favor and put it in the bank. Even if it's a little bit you're better off than when you began. OK, I'm getting off the pulpit now .

You need a business plan. Do a search on how to make a business plan. Write it all out before starting and then work through it until you reach your goals.

What else you tried?

What other things have you tried?

You will do that because there is still too much opportunity to make money from the online marketplace. You can try forex trading with (https://freshforex.com) FreshForex broker. If you fail there, then you can make a good decision. Have a nice time!
    Last edited by Brixton; 08-19-2023 at 03:08 PM.

Giving up wont take you there . Try other methods