Thread: what to do?

what to do?

Ok same old story, i'm at uni and I really like a girl named Kate so much so it really stings inside to not be with her... hell i'm getting that feeling now just thinking about her.

But things all got screwed up, I made the mistake of involveing freinds and i'm christian so i'm not supposed to have sex/relationships before marridge. But it's so hard because I love everything about her.... her smile, her style, humour, hair, body, freinds... everything! we seem to have a good time together and it's so hard to restrain myself while we are out at a bar or hanging out in her flat.

So I txt'ed a few choice freinds, to see what they thought, the christian freinds of course just said flat no.... non christians said i deserved it?

Now here comes the hypocritical part... one of the christian freinds ended up being asked to 'go out' for a drink by kate, and he told me he said no... so he came to me straight away and told me. Of course I felt like I had just been punched in the face stabbed in the heart and kicked in the balls all at once, but I appreciated his honesty. Then another freind charlotte spoke to Kate and lo and behold Kate said he had said yes to the drink with Kate, I decided to confront him about this and he said that he said yes because he didn't want to hurt her feelings...etc. That is the short story, but its the core of the problem... I had other freinds trying to lever me and him appart (we are best of freinds) by using kate.

Kate didn't know any of this was going on so I just decided to tell her about my feelings and everything that had happened, but I also said that I didn't want any relationship now because of my faith. We still talk but again i'm having to strap down my heart and it is really hard.

I mean she might just say no, and she doesnt feel a thing for me.... but she didn't say she didn't feel anything for me when I spoke to her? I don't know why i'm posting this on here, I just hope someone has something to say that can help?

Thank you for your time

Do christians go to bars? Anyways, you shouldn't have sex with anyone if it goes against your religion. Don't let a girl come between you and your best friend. She might have wanted him to go out for a drink with her to find out more about you. You need to ask her the reason. The way you describe her--LUST.