Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: unique blog

unique blog

does anyone think they have a unique blog i really would like to see something different for a change?

Hey afrosmile.. I can't believe noone has taken you up on your offer... I think my blog is unique and I could use your help!!

here it is: [url]http://rantontheweb.blogspot.com[/url]

please let me know what you think..

How about a speculative fiction blog that details my experiences as the FBI's first undead agent? I'll bet you won't find another one like that! Here's the address:

[url]http://agentrustybones.blogspot.com[/url]

Agent Bones
    Last edited by Agent Bones; 04-18-2005 at 10:02 PM.

That's a really freaky blog!

Thanks, I think!

The story makes the most sense (well as much sense as it can make) if you start in the January archives and work your way forward.

maybe u can start a karaoke blog... just get the lyrics and mp3.....

Quote Originally Posted by aquazero
    maybe u can start a karaoke blog... just get the lyrics and mp3.....
    thats sounds like good idea people will want to hear the song too. like i tell someone to checkout coldplay they going to need a sample lyrics just wont do
    Last edited by afrosmile; 04-25-2005 at 01:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tgrover
    Hey afrosmile.. I can't believe noone has taken you up on your offer... I think my blog is unique and I could use your help!!

here it is: [url]http://rantontheweb.blogspot.com[/url]

please let me know what you think..
    the idea is pretty good now we can get a guranteed review not from someone whose getting paid to promote their business

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Bones
    Thanks, I think!

The story makes the most sense (well as much sense as it can make) if you start in the January archives and work your way forward.
    you have a lot of imagination wish i could write fiction i have tried writing a book so many times just comes out badly i am not so good with words. your idea is good so do people come daily to find out wat happened to agent bones?

<<you have a lot of imagination wish i could write fiction i have tried writing a book so many times just comes out badly i am not so good with words. your idea is good so do people come daily to find out wat happened to agent bones?>>

Thanks. Yeah, I have a small core of about 20 folks who seem to regularly check it out...been trying to expand that core group, and been doing that slowly. I will hopefully have the first book out by the end of this year.