Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: unique blog

Question And now for something completely different...

I think [URL=http://www.livejournal.com/~fugitive247/]my blog[/URL] is an interesting diversion from the beaten (to death) path. I mean, how many intelligent, articulate, wickedly humorous, 40-ish, 10-years clean & sober bipolar+PTSD moms of special needs kids could there possibly be in the blogosphere?

Okay, maybe a few. One never knows...

How many of them have ethnically, politically, religiously and racially mixed families within 3 tightly-knit generations? And within that demographic, how many also have immediate family members in 12-step recovery, or holding international patents for items used in one of the world's oldest and largest communications sectors?

Even fewer.

Now... how many are married to an old-school elite hacker?

(insert Jeopardy theme music here)

hi! uhm.. check out my blog malungkotlangtalaga.blogspot.com. let me know whta you think about my blog.. hope you'll like it..
    Last edited by bloghub; 05-08-2006 at 08:40 AM.

Hotel Solace

Unique is subjective. One man's meat is another man's poision. But if you like a good read on love, life, friends, disappointment, fantasies, dreams and hopes - you may want to seek it at Hotel Solace - www dot elvina33 dot blogspot dot com. (i have not made 15 posts yet - so i have to resort to this!)

You will find some hidden treasures there if you take your time to plow through the archives.

Enjoy!

Kamigoroshi.net

Well yeah, unique is subjective. Then again, after a while you tend to notice that there are far too many "noodle post" blogs out there. I try at least not to turn my blog into one. If you like, you can check it out and see if it's what you're looking for.

I'm at kamigoroshi.net

Smile

What about a blog on 'What is Mobile Learning'? It may not be odd or funny, but interesting and educational it is. Plus, there is a free download in my blog.

I don't belive I can post a url just yet. I'm still pretty new. so, I'll see if I can't get you there.

hlsmobilelearning (dot) typepad (dot) com

Let me know what you think.

Kerri B.
    Hot Lava Software, Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by hotlavasoftware
    What about a blog on 'What is Mobile Learning'? It may not be odd or funny, but interesting and educational it is. Plus, there is a free download in my blog.

I don't belive I can post a url just yet. I'm still pretty new. so, I'll see if I can't get you there.

hlsmobilelearning (dot) typepad (dot) com

Let me know what you think.

Kerri B.
    Hot Lava Software, Inc.
    That's true. In this case, please use
    hlsmobilelearning.typepad.com without www or http:// infront, so people can just copy and paste, thank you!

Nafcom,

Thank you for the input. But I still can not even use yor input as a "quote" in my reply, I still get the message about not being able to post URLs till I've made 15 or more posts.

But thank you,

Kerri Baker
    Hot Lava Software, Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by hotlavasoftware
    Nafcom,

Thank you for the input. But I still can not even use yor input as a "quote" in my reply, I still get the message about not being able to post URLs till I've made 15 or more posts.

But thank you,

Kerri Baker
    Hot Lava Software, Inc.
    Hello Kerri!

The limitation include the whole message. and a quote is part of the message.
    you are welcome!

Talking

Hey! Check out mine and give me comment??
    indenial-.blogspot.com
    Thanks lot.

Quote Originally Posted by viCkii
    Hey! Check out mine and give me comment??
    indenial-.blogspot.com
    Thanks lot.
    Blogs written in English by a native Chinese speaker is always interesting. Good to read blog template, n ice topics, well written, funny, pics and in English, hehehe.