Thread: I am Mantu Chandra Ghosh and 54 I am an indian and living in the State of West Bengal

Cool I am Mantu Chandra Ghosh and 54 I am an indian and living in the State of West Bengal

My E-mail Ids: (1) [email]g_mantu@sify.com[/email].(2) [email]gmantu@gmail.com[/email] and (3) [email]ghosh_mantuchandra@yahoo.co.in[/email].

I am a Rock Climber and associated with The Institute of Exploration located at Berhampur in the district of Murshidabad and UBAC Mountaineering Association located in Kolkata, West Bengal, India. Almost in every year I participate in the Rock Climbing Course of the Institute. The courses are held mostly in the district of Purulia (in Ayodhya Hills) and in the district of Bankura (in the Sushunia Hills). The State of West Bengal is divided into 19 districts.

I also visited Gurudumba, (Near Tibet-India Border), a portion of Pamir Plato (the roof of the World) located in the State of Sikkim, India. In near future willing to visit SANDAKPHU, (in the transhimalayan), the highest point in the State of West Bengal.
    Last edited by mantuchandra; 05-10-2006 at 02:45 PM.

Welcome to the forums!